Sunday, March 23, 2008

I never thought it would happen. I have a blog.


I never thought that I would have a blog. Who wants to hear what I have to say? My wife would say nobody, and I believe her.

Anyway, here I am, bloggin' away. I will post random thoughts and pictures from some of the photo sessions that we do. I hope to share with you the experiences we have and some of my favorite images from our sessions. We'll have some fun too. I will post some of the "outtakes" as well.



I've been doing photography and graphic design for 6 years now, and have enjoyed every minute of it.

This is me...Dan Rittichier...

I think the guy behind me was tempted to shove me off the chair.


I love what I do, and as you can see, I really get into my work. It's also apparent that I don't care what I look like while I'm working.

This is my beautiful wife and assistant, Jessica...

I still don't know how a woman so beautiful and down to earth would want a guy like me (see previous picture and comments).


Thanks for checking out the Studio 28 Blog! See us again soon!

If you need professional photography or graphic design done, Studio 28 is your number! www.studio28.biz