Saturday, November 29, 2008

Helping a brother in need



I had a great opportunity to help my twin brother video a wedding in Evansville recently. His wife is 8 months pregnant and wasn't going to be able to handle being on her feet, so Bill called me up to help. He owns WDRdesign, a wedding videography business in Wadesville, Indiana. He shoots digital video, and creates beautiful DVD movies. In each DVD he includes a photography slide show...that's where I came in. Here are some of my favorite shots from the wedding.







Andy generously gave his back for Tera to sign the marriage certificate.






The bride and groom chose deep cranberry red and chocolate brown for their colors. Their Wedding Decorator/Coordinator, Terry Hughes did a wonderful job with the details. The flowers were beautiful and the decorations in the sanctuary and reception hall were fantastic. She used fresh cranberries in the decorations on the bridal table and cake table. Pretty cool!



Bill, thanks for giving me the opportunity to help you out.
Andy and Tera, congratulations on your wedding!