Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thunder football pictures are complete!

Phew! I'm so thrilled to have completed the pictures for the Eastern Thunder Youth Football League. It was a daunting task, but we delivered, and the feedback we've received has been wonderful. I'm grateful to the League for selecting us, and we are happy to announce that we donated 10% of sales to the League!

It has been a very rewarding experience for us, and I hope to have more opportunities in the future to provide my services to ETYF.

As promised here are some examples:

My nephew Braydon is enjoying his first year of football.


Each photo package included a Memory Mate and a free 3" button.


We also offer a custom magazine-style photo.


Trader cards were a big hit with the players. On the reverse side is the player's information.




Parents were also able to purchase extra prints, mugs, key chains, dog tags, and refrigerator magnets.